Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pass It On

I have become nutrition-blog obsessed. Those closest to me often fall victim to daily e-mails labeled "must read," or "let's make this." Everyday I check in on my favorite people: Mark's Daily Apple, Everyday Paleo, The Clothes Make the Girl, among others. It's been a great way to learn new recipes, discover products that will make clean eating tastier as well as provide me with a sound scientific understanding as to why these nutrition choices are so crucial. It's not just about looking pretty anymore, it's about living fully.

Today I came across two entries that I wanted to share with you. The first being from Barefoot Coconut. I've tried spouting "Sugar feeds Cancer!" People just give me a quizzical look. Perhaps the message will be better received by this informed lady?

Second is a bit of BOOYAH encouragement via Finn at I WANT SOME FECKING CHIPS! (great title Finn!) While a bit vulgar for my taste, he gets to the crux of it all. Read,Rinse&Repeat


There you have it, happy blog hopping~*

No comments:

Post a Comment