As the wedding is 15 days away (OHMYGOODNESS) I am trying to stay on track so that my very unforgiving wedding dress will fit come "I Do" day. Road trips always used ot be my excuse to pig out on fast food. I loved a Hardee's Chicken Biscuit or grabbing a Dary Queen Blizzard. Well, no more. No more poison and no more crap. To fuel our journey I've packed mostly Paleo goodness that I hope my ladies will enjoy as much as I do. On board for this weekend is:
- Coconut water
- Water water
- Organic apple sauce
- Dried peaches
- Potato chips cooked in olive oil
- Lightly salted, roasted almond,
- Pecan crackers
- Dark chocolate PB (all natural atleast)
- Pork Rinds, oh yes, we're going there!
- Organic beef jerky and turkey jerky
- Apple Cider Vinegar for general wellness, vitamins and fish oil
Yum yum! What do you like to travel with when traveling and keeping it clean?