Perspective, attitude, optimism. We hear these buzz words over and over. Often we are told that life is how we approach it, not what happens to us. I guess that's true though sometimes it is just damn hard to push through the muck.
Here's what made my day great:
- I came in to work to find I was going to spend the day with some awesome colleagues
- Every customer that came in who I managed to connect with was noted as a victory in my mind. I may have been the only one cheering myself on but damn was I proud of myself.
- A ridiiiiculously cute puppy came in to the shop and I allowed myself a few minutes to cuddle with him, no apologies
- All those trips to the bank gave me a chance to breathe some (relatively) fresh air and stretch my legs
- Extra work meant I earned enough to buy myself a special treat at the market
- Missing out on the free move screening meant I got to go home to my husband sooner