Friday, February 11, 2011

Thursday Night Dinner Night

Chef J knocked it out of the park again! This meal was Paleo-concious and ridiculiusly delicious. Drawing inspiration from The Foodee Project, Jeffrey whipped up a beef filet with red wine mushroom sauce ( http://www.thefoodee.com/blog/page/2/ ) alongside smashed cauliflower and steamed veggies. I'd provide a photo of the beef-tastic awesomeness of it all but we were far too eager to enjoy the fare. I got to have a redux of the meal today for lunch because Jeffrey, in his continuing generosity, prepared extras!


MAKE THIS: http://gavanmurphy.com/beef-filet-with-red-wine-mushroom-sauce/

2 comments:

  1. I tried the paleo, got tired of all the measuring. Went for primal instead. Honestly it is really difficult to eat too much of a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey, that's interesting as I don't do any measuring on Paleo. Were you following Paleo/Zone?
    I think I will switch over to Primal eventually after I've seen some leaning out, many people report dairy can inhibit this process.

    ReplyDelete