Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feed Me Seymour!

Famished! Not sure what's up but I have felt fairly ravenous the past two days. I pulled off two successful IF's on Monday and Tuesday with no problem. In fact on Tuesday I only ate lunch and was quite content. I awoke Wednesday and cooked a lovely balanced breakfast, one that was honestly larger than I needed. After that I don't know what happened, but I've been insatiable. J brought me dinner that evening (just 4.5 hours after lunch) and then later we attended a party. At first I politely declined any food, then conceded to one taste and it was all over. I pretty much had "4th meal." Today is more of the same. After cheating last night I was going to get myself back on track with another IF. My body disagreed with this goal so I munched on a small orange at 11am. Then lunch at 12:30pm. And the desire for food continues. I don't really understand where this is coming from. So what do you eat when finding yourself super hungry, anything that triggers this occasionally? All I know is there is pot roast at home and I am literally RACING to it, errands be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment